Refund Policy for The Programmer’s Way Online Bookstore
At The Programmer’s Way online bookstore, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at [insert contact email] to request a refund.
- Refund eligibility
We offer refunds for eBooks purchased from our website under the following conditions:
- The eBook has not been delivered to you yet.
- You have experienced technical issues with the eBook that we have been unable to resolve.
- Refund process
To request a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase. We will process your refund within 14 days of receiving your request.
If your refund request is approved, we will issue a refund to the payment method used for the purchase.
- Refund limitations
We do not offer refunds for the following reasons:
- You changed your mind or do not like the eBook.
- You have already downloaded the eBook or have begun reading it.
- You purchased the eBook from a third-party platform or retailer.
- You have violated our terms and conditions or any applicable laws or regulations.
- Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy or if you would like to request a refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to modify or update this refund policy at any time, and any changes will be effective upon posting on our website. By using our website and purchasing eBooks from The Programmer’s Way online bookstore, you agree to this refund policy.