Earlier we saw how law of Karma is consistent across all levels of the fractal tree of consciousness. We saw that this consistency entailed synchronicity between events experienced by nodes at different levels. We had concluded this as the basis for Jyothisha, or predicting the type of events in queue for an entity at lower level from the event being experienced by connected entities at higher levels.
Jyotisha predicts not just the general sequence of events an entity would go through, but also the general class of this sequence of events (or karmic pipeline). Now qualitatively these pipelines of events experienced and processed by the conscious nodes can be broadly classified into four types, known as Varnas.
The four Varnas
These Varnas, or classes of event-sequence for an entity are –
- Brahmana :
- The events and actions of the node which has a Brahman class of karmic pipeline will be more closer to reality (tree of consciousness) than with the illusory Samsaara. These nodes will be responsible for moving data across the different levels and contexts of the Tree of Consciousness. Meaning they are capable of appraising a situation of crisis or well being to higher level or lower level entities in the tree. For any Tree or sub-tree, nodes executing Brahman class of event-schedule will be the facilitators of self-awareness, and hence functionally, the head of the entity represented by that Tree/sub-tree.
- Jyotisha classifies (and there is no other classifications known in the literature) the entities born in the samsaara when the moon is the rashis Scorpio (Vrishchikam), Pisces (Meenam) and Cancer (Karka/Karkidakam) as Bramanas.
- Kshatriya :
- The events and actions of the node which has a Kshatriya class of karmic pipeline will manage the sanity and balance of the tree, and well being of every node within the Samsaara. While Brahman nodes would make the tree aware of a situation, the Kshatriya nodes administers the corrective actions and maintains the stability of Samsaara.
- Jyotisha classifies (and there is no other classifications known in the literature) the entities born in the samsaara when the moon is the rashis Aries (Mesha/Medam), Leo (Simha/Chingam) and Sagittarius (Dhanu) as Kshatriyas.
- Vaishya :
- The karmic pipeline of Vaishya nodes would be mostly about moving materials within Samsaara to every needy node. They are the carriers of material-solutions for material-problems within the Samsaara. They will have specialised intuition to identify blockers in movement of materials, and would travel great distances within Samsaara to remove these blockers.
- Jyotisha classifies (and there is no other classifications known in the literature) the entities born in the samsaara when the moon is the rashis Taurus (Rishabha), Virgo (Kanya) and Capricon (Makara) as Vaishyas.
- Shudra :
- They work at a logical level within the current context of the Samsaara. They are individual contributors, who create material (Samsaaric) solutions to the commonly occurring needs of the Samsaara. From a human point of view, men with this class of events in his birth-chart, will work at logical and physical level, and will not be bothered about spirituality (the awareness about of higher contexts/ motives/ existence).
- Jyotisha classifies (and there is no other classifications known in the literature) the entities born in the samsaara when the moon is the rashis Gemini (Mithuna), Libra (Tula) and Aquarius (Kumbha) as Shudras.
A note on corruption of Varna System and resultant rigidity of social structure from late Dwapara to Kali Yuga
- The Varna system followed by humans in this Samsaara was initially based on birth chart and Jyotisha.
- Learning the trade of parents started at a young age within family. This entailed that for right events to be experienced, right family within Samsaara had to be chosen for a node to take birth. Thus usually the karmic sequence of a child born in Samsaara was of the same type of Karmic sequence of the parents.
- An offspring with birth chart of a different Varna would mean that the family is not consistent with the their current Varna. Thus people started ignoring the Varna in birth chart to avoid embarrassing themselves and others.
- With time, courtesy shown by ignoring corruption of Karma of near & dear, then made the formal Varnas assigned by society solely based on parents’ Varna. This resulted in a very rigid and inefficient social structure in Hindu societies.
- Varna system if at all mentioned, has Vedic relevance only if it is the Varna in the person’s birth chart
- The Varna derived from ones parent’s or grant-parent’s Varna, if it differs from the one in the birth chart, is an irrelevant metric in Samsaara, which if used, only degrades the society by introducing inefficiencies.
- Due to loss of updated information about ways to predict Jyotish Varna (eg, change due to positional & Guna changes of celestial entities), it should not be used anymore to classify the karmic character and capability of individuals. Practical tests are any day better for testing suitability of a person for a profession.