Here is high level view of Vedic calendar –
- 30 days = 1 month
- 12 months = 1 year
- 4.32 million years = 1 Maha Yuga, which has four divisions –
- Krita Yuga = 1,728,000 years
- Treta Yuga = 1,296,000 years
- Dwapara Yuga = 864,000 years
- Kali Yuga = 432,000 years
- 71 Maha Yuga = 1 Manvantara
- 14 Manvantaras + 15 Krita Yuga durations = 1 Kalpa
- 720 Kalpa = 1 Brahma Year
We are currently at 5121st year of Kali Yuga, of the 28th MahaYuga, of the 7th Manvantara, of the 1st Kalpa, of the 51st Brahma-Year of our Brahma (our universe).
That’s 155,521,972,949,120 years, as per the standard Vedic Calendar.
To know the month and day of the year please check here – https://www.drikpanchang.com/?geoname-id=1253914
Note (default point of reference is Ujjain, India, the zeroth meridian of Earth as per Vedic tenets)